RevHRod, Lutherpunk, Derek, LutheranChick – they’re all doing it. Here goes:
1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought? Damn, I look like (expletive deleted)
2) How much cash do you have on you? $0.37, approximately
3) What’s a word that rhymes with TEST? Rest
4) Planet? Mars
5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls? "Unkown Caller" (some fax machine that keeps calling my cell phone)
6) What is your favorite ring on your phone? Trance (I’ve got a Nokia)
7) What shirt are you wearing? Grey, torn Nike sweatshirt
8) What do you label youself as? Carbon-based life form.
9) Name the brand of shoes you’ve recently worn. New Balance
10) Bright room or dark room? Bright
11) What were you doing at midnight last night? "Sleeping" on my nightstand and the 6 inches of bed that my 2 1/2 year old daughter allowed me to have. She enjoyed the other 6 feet of bed.
12) What did the last text message on your phone say? Outgoing: 11AM appt canceled. Call whenever you like. Incoming: Congrats! (not related messages)
13) Where is your nearest 7-11? Who cares?
14) What’s a saying you say a lot? Hey Biff, you get your damn hands off her.
15) Who told you they loved you last? My wife.
16) Last furry thing you touched? I don’t own pets, so I’m not sure how to answer this question . . .
17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days? Not enough.
18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None. Film?
19) Favorite age you’ve been so far? Probably 2 or 18. Or maybe now (31). Definately not 25.
20) Your worst enemy? Satan, fans of the Designated Hitter, and Karl Rove
21) What is your current desktop picture? My daughter running on an upstate New York hillside in the fall
22) What was the last thing you said to someone? I love your jammies!
23) If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose? The money.
24) Do you like someone? You.
25) The last song you listened to? Chorus, by Erasure