Thanks to LutherPunk . . .
7 Things to Do Before I Die
1. Catch a foul ball at a baseball game (not picking it up off the ground)
2. Hear my name followed by, "Come on down! You’re the next contestant on The Price is Right!"
3. (something I’ll keep to myself for now)
4. Run for office (dog catcher, school board, clerk of elections – something)
5. Have a regular column in a newspaper or magazine – be it a local or national, denominational or news publication
6. Make an impact
7. Fade away gracefully
7 Things I Cannot Do
1. Hide my Lutheran passion
2. "Talk church" with Lutherans who don’t get Luther or think his only impact was in translating the Bible into the language of the people
3. Give birth
4. Support the Designated Hitter, artificial turf on baseball fields, or other abominations
5. Be an avid supporter of any particular political party (I’m strongly considering changing my party affiliation to "Independent")
6. Ride a unicycle
7. Watch local news
7 Things that attract me to my mate
1. Her beauty
2. Her love
3. Her brain
4. Her faith
5. Her love of baseball
6. Her love of others
7. Her amazing way of being a consensus-building church leader without being the authoritarian or "heir pastor" type
7 Things I Say
Do I say seven things?
7 Movies I have loved
I’m not sure if I’ve seen 7 movies in the past 7 years, so I’ll skip this one.
7 People to Tag
Do 7 people even read this blog? Well, if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged!