My friend, RevHRod, tagged me for a rather simple meme of lists of four. I think I can handle this . . .
Four Jobs I’ve Held:
- Augsburg Fortress congregational sales rep
- camp counselor at a Jewish daycamp (they called me goy-boy)
- Starbucks barista
Four Films I Could Watch Over and Over: PASS. I’m not much of a movie person. But I’ve watched many, many Disney movies over and over in recent years . . .
Four TV Shows I Watch: I currently get two television stations – only one without static – on my rabbit ears-equipped television. With that in mind, here’s what I would watch if I had a functional TV:
- Law & Order (any version, any time, any where)
- Baseball Tonight/Sports Center
- The Office (I hear it is really fun, and I’ve been told that I would LOVE it)
- The Daily Show
Four Places I’ve Lived:
- over a donut shop
- in a colonial farmhouse
- over an art gallery
- over a print shop
Four Favorite Foods:
Four Websites I Visit Everyday:
Four Places I Would Love To Be Right Now:
- In Denver getting ready for Game Three of the Phillies-Rockies national league divisional series, with the Phillies ahead 2-0, rather than behind 0-2
- in bed
- a few feet from President Bush, so I could ask him what the heck he was thinking when he (fill in the blank) . . .
- out of debt
Four Names I Love But I Would/Could Not Use For My Children: