I was recently interviewed by Eric who blogs over at The Heart of a Pastor. It was alot of fun. In return, I offered to interview another fellow blogger. RevHRod, whom I know both in the real and virtual worlds, asked to be interviewed. Here are her questions:
- You are ordained and currently serving in a "specialized" call. What do you miss most about the parish? What do you like most about your current call?
- What is the most important thing you learned in seminary?
- What did you not learn in seminary that has been most helpful for your ministry?
- If you were not a pastor, what can you imagine yourself doing?
- You’ve moved a few times in your life. Which place that you have called "home" is your favorite, and why?
- Bonus Question: Please ask and answer a question you would like someone to ask you.
RevHRod, here are the rules. Post these at the end of your interview response.
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by posting 5 questions for you. I get to post the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment, asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.
Have fun! I can’t wait to read it!