Eric over at The Heart of a Pastor tagged me for a 10 random things meme . . . I did something like this in the past (and also here), but that was a while ago. Anyway, this is just the perfect distraction while I wait for baby #3 to arrive!
- I’ve been broadcast over the airwaves in Australia (radio), Chile (radio), and the United States (television and radio).
- I’m fairly color blind (I do poorly at these kinds of tests).
- One of my goals in life is to catch a ball on the fly at a major league baseball game – not to pick it up off the ground, not to steal it from a little kid, not to get it tossed to me by the batboy or a ballgirl. Nope. I want to catch a ball from the bat straight to my hands.
- I once sang the National Anthem in a large choir on the astroturf at the Metrodome in Minneapolis.
- I’ve been to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- I once dyed my hair red on a dare with my youth group. The hair quickly turned orange, and remained that way for weeks.
- I saw Michael Jackon’s Thriller Tour when I was a kid.
- My college newspaper’s Letters to the Editor page once printed five letters ripping me apart for a letter I had written critical of the College Republicans a week earlier.
- I often had letters published in the Philadelphia Inquirer on a variety of issues – from Elian Gonzalez to sports to politics. Never did that fine publication dedicate a page to my ridicule.
- I aspire to have my Christmas tree – complete with my handmade bows, antique ornaments, and white lights (of course!) – featured on the cover of Home and Garden Magazine.
I hesitate to tag anyone for this simple meme, as I’ll likely not get around to reading your response. But if you’re looking for time to kill, have fun with this and let me know that you did it.