Called!

I am pleased to announce that I've been called to be a pastor in Christ's Church – specifically, an Associate Pastor at "St John's inside the Beltway" (pseudonyms used to protect the innocent).  More news and details later.

Peace to you this Christ the King Sunday.

This entry was posted in Faith & the Church, Lutheran, Vocation. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Called!

Let me be the first to congratulate you twice, since I also saw this on Facebook. I’m glad for you and for the church!

2. Chris says:

Congrats! As I noted on FB, I may be able to come up for the ordination. I’ll do my best, as it’s not that far a drive from NC. 🙂

3. Joe says:

Congrats on the call! I know it has been a long time in waiting. I hope your transition goes smoothly!

4. Joe says:

5. Ivy says:

Excellent! Congratulations and may God give you wisdom and grace as you serve.

6. Pastor David says:

What wonderful news. DC is a bit far from Brenham, but you will be in my thoughts and prayers on your special day.

7. Scott M says:

This is great news. Chris – its been a journey, but now you have a CALL – yeah!

8. Rachel says:

Wonderful news! Congratulations!!

9. David says:

Congratulations! What a journey it has been for you. God bless you and your new congregation in your ministry together.

10. Pastor Eric says:

Congratulations on your call! God’s blessings to you.